Book a Service
Book a Hybrid Vehicle Service
Hybrid Vehicle Servicing
All cars need servicing, including hybrid vehicles. Hybrid cars – sometimes called hybrid-electric vehicles (HEVs) – run on a combination of electricity and petrol which means may require slightly different treatment then either an ICE or an EV. Similarly, PHEVs which can be charged via electricity or via the petrol engine.
While they have a battery powered component to consider, both PEVs and HEVs also still have the petrol-powered car components such as fluids, filters, brakes and tyres.
Whether you’re looking for Toyota Prius servicing or some other hybrid vehicle servicing, our team are fully trained and ready to service all makes and models of HEV and PHEV.
Our Hybrid Vehicle Service Checklist
Our Hybrid Vehicle Service Checklist includes:
- Battery test and replacement if required.
- Oil and filter change.
- Belt checks and replacement if required.
- Tyre safety check (pressure and condition), including tyre rotation if required.
- Transaxle fluid replacement.
- Filter checks including air, cabin and fuel filter replacements at the recommended time.
- Electronic and computer test.
- A/C and battery cooling operation.
- Dashboard warning lights.
- Wipers, washers and horn check.
- Brake test and clean if needed.
- Inspection of drive axles and CV boots.
And, we supply a full service record as proof that your HEV has been properly inspected and serviced.
Book in for a HEV service or PHEV service today – Contact Us.
For EV servicing, visit our Electric Vehicle Servicing page.
Our business is caring
Committed To Quality
“With two convenient West Auckland locations, Henderson and Avondale, KAAR is the place to go for Auckland vehicle repairs. Our fully equipped vehicle workshops and professional team of service technicians.”