Here we are again,
You can be assured we have you and our communities best interests in front of mind, whilst this pandemic is in our community.
Note during level 3 You are not permitted to enter our premises. A table will be at our entrances. Please scan in on your arrival. Place your keys on the desk. You will have been contacted prior to your appointment so we have your contact details. If this has not happened please advise us ASAP.
If you are unwell, please postpone your appointment and do not put us at risk, or the community.
- Ensure we have your email address on hand as invoices will be sent out via email, (If unsure we will advise at reception or please send your contact details to [email protected] with your vehicle registration number) alternatively let us know when we communicate.
- Usual communication during the repair process will continue.
- No waiting in or around KAAR receptions.
- Keep a 2-meter distance from other clients and our staff
- Payment options, bank deposit (proof will be required), Paywave
- Pick up – Keys will be in a sanitised bag prior to pick up,
- We can not offer a pick-up or delivery option through level 3
- Your car care – all surfaces that we come in contact with will be sanitised for your protection, our staff wear gloves and masks for your protection.
- Loan cars will be available, though as we will have to sanitize between customers, they will be limited and occur a $20 charge to cover sanitisation between uses.